Oil everywhere and fizzled Nissan bombs. What else did the week bring?
– A Blog Around The Clock – rockin’ in North Carolina.
– All Facts and Opinions: on the use of “teabagger.”
– Bark Bark Woof Woof says goodbye to Ernie Harwell, the voice of summer.
– Bloggg: May-hem.
– Dohiyi Mir: the revolution will not be.
– Echidne Of The Snakes looks at men’s bodies.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: BP throws money at their problem.
– Left Is Right: we don’t need no stinkin’ papers!
– Musing’s musings: Michael has a series of posts on soldiers appealing for the end to DADT. Start with the link and read on.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web and the next step in re-captioning cartoons.
– rubber hose’s conspiracy theory.
– Scrutiny Hooligans and the Bush administration’s role in the financial crisis.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Bryant reads the right-wing nutsery so you don’t have to. (Read anyway; it’s good for a laugh.)
– The Yellow Something Something says “do something about hunger besides feeding your face.”
– WTF Is It Now?? with cable news??
Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out there.