It’s summer in the Northern Hemisphere, and the oil still gushes. Here’s the first LC blogaround of the season.
– A Blog Around The Clock: the deadly drool of the dragon.
– archy: the real Ice Age.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: a pacifist looks at the military chain of command.
– Bloggg: rent a white guy.
– Dohiyi Mir: baby’s first car.
– Echidne Of The Snakes on the accusations against Al Gore.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog looks at the Florida Senate race.
– Left Is Right with some good bits.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web celebrates more than just one World Cup.
– Rook’s Rant: Rook offers help to Gen. McChrystal.
– rubber hose: noz will be coming home soon. Alone. But it’s not over yet.
– Scrutiny Hooligans reports interesting poll numbers for a Democrat running for the Senate in North Carolina.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Cal Thomas splits his pants trying to both support Gen. McChrystal and slam him.
– The Yellow Something Something on the Supreme Courts support of skating Skilling.
What are you doing this weekend?