The week as seen by the gang at the LC:
– A Blog Around The Clock: hey, kids, meet the scientists!
– archy notes that no walruses have died in the Gulf.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: Will-ful ignorance about education.
– Bloggg: where’s Waldo?
– Dohiyi Mir: NTodd gets some press.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: demoralized.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog remembers Bobby Kennedy.
– Left Is Right: hilarity ensues.
– Musing’s musings: So, um, Michael, how did the Blackhawks do?
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: cats with British accents spill the BP story.
– rubber hose: talking Turkey.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: an excruciating half-hour.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: how the wingers explain Helen Thomas.
– The Yellow Something Something: Steve does not like Robert Reich’s new CCC idea.
So how was your week?