How was your week? Here’s the LC’s look at it.
– A Blog Around The Clock: recommended reading.
– archy: forget Indiana Jones.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: why are the super-rich running for office?
– Bloggg: Ringo is 70.
– Dohiyi Mir: child prodigy.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: lemons/lemonade.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: fair redistricting?
– Left Is Right remembers when off-shore drilling in the Gulf was good.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web and the battle of the mutually exclusive boxes.
– rubber hose catches up on the news from Arizona.
– Scrutiny Hooligans welcomes a new hooligan, Shad.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: get well soon, Bryant.
– The Yellow Something Something: The Dems are selling out on Social Security.
Don’t forget to vote in the Florida Netroots Awards (hint, hint). The first round ends on Saturday (hint, hint).