It was a short week — for some — but it was still chock full of news.
– A Blog Around The Clock – Remind me about the cycles of life.
– archy loves maps.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof – overturning DADT.
– Bloggg and Ancestry.com
– Dohiyi Mir: forget the Tea Party; have a beer.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: income inequality.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: the non-scandal around Alex Sink.
– The Invisible Library reviews The Social Network.
– Left Is Right with bits of the week.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web always gets me with another episode of “Simon’s Cat.”
– Rook’s Rant: “I’m not a witch, but I play one on TV.”
– rubber hose: don’t worry, she can’t win.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: don’t say you weren’t warned.
– The Yellow Something Something is really not happy about the end of the oil drilling moratorium.
Welcome to the weekend.