Here’s the first week of October as seen by the LC gang.
– A Blog Around The Clock interviews Martin Robbins of The Lay Scientist.
– archy wants to know what Sharron Angle is talking about.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: class action.
– Bloggg: register to vote.
– Dohiyi Mir: help NTodd.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: deductible reasoning.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog on why Charlie Crist is scarier than Marco Rubio.
– Left Is Right: bits of the week.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: cheer up.
– Rook’s Rant: pot will become legal. (PS: Happy belated birthday, Rook.)
– rubber hose: the right’s backhanded support of healthcare reform.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: 350 ways to Sunday.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Rush Limbaugh homophobic? Never!
– The Yellow Something Something on a trying experience.
– WTF Is It Now?? what if Glenn Beck threw a fit and nobody came?
What’s in your wallet?