The last blogaround for 2010. Get’em while they’re hot.
– A Blog Around The Clock promotes a guest post at SciAm: habitable planets.
– All Facts and Opinions: happy holidays!
– archy knows where Santa comes from.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof wonders why there is such a thing as a gay conservative.
– Bloggg: Happy H-Ollie days.
– Dohiyi Mir: Sam’s real first Christmas.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: suspended sentence for the Scott sisters…with a price.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog with the week’s political posts from around the state.
– The Invisible Library: die or evolve.
– Left Is Right: bits of the week.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web used the blizzard to catch up on some reading.
– Rook’s Rant goes for the rescue.
– rubber hose: iraq says getthehellout.
– Scrutiny Hooligans on Glenn Greenwald vs. the press.
– The Yellow Something Something: it had to be moonglow.
– WTF Is It Now?? – holiday cookies!
Here’s to auld lang syne.