Ready or not, here comes Christmas… kids off from school, incessantly cheerful music about winter wonderlands and harking to herald angels singing. So let’s do the blogaround before the eggnog gets moldy.
– A Blog Around The Clock introduces the Science Online participants.
– archy: attack of the village-destroying cat.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: the broken process.
– Bloggg loves Bernie.
– Dohiyi Mir shares home movies.
– Echidne Of The Snakes on Title IX.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Rick Scott is planning a lavish inauguration.
– Left Is Right remembers Bush v. Gore ten years later.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web is glad she doesn’t have Simon’s cat to help decorate her tree.
– Rook’s Rant remembers Richard Holbrooke.
– rubber hose: December 16th – a day that will live in the noz family.
– Scrutiny Hooligans celebrates a local Congressman getting it right on DADT.
– The Yellow Something Something on the possibility of a cure for HIV.
– WTF Is It Now?? and yet another cat celebrates the holidays.
Cold enough for you?