Here’s the way the week went for the LC:
– A Blog Around The Clock: what do WikiLeaks and arsenic have in common?
– All Facts and Opinions: bad news for long-distance marriage.
– archy: nice work if you can get it.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof looks at the tax compromise.
– Bloggg takes a whack at the tax compromise.
– Dohiyi Mir looks at it, too.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: the GOP craps all over 9/11 responders.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog reports that Florida is moving towards gay rights.
– Left Is Right is not happy with the president.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: happy birthday, Robin.
– Rook’s Rant: think about it.
– rubber hose ponders why Fred Phelps would protest the funeral of Elizabeth Edwards.
– Scrutiny Hooligans on Fox’s notes and WikiLeaks.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation has Cal Thomas explaining why the DADT study is flawed.
– The Yellow Something Something is with the Sierra Club.
– WTF Is It Now?? tea partiers and earmarks go together…?