The Washington Post has the list of the ten worst things the C.I.A. did in our name.
2. President Bush received his first briefing on enhanced interrogation techniques in 2006, about four years after the program started.
4. CIA interrogators threatened to harm the family members of at least three detainees.
7. When Khalid Sheik Mohammed, who was waterboarded 183 times, tried to breathe during the procedure, interrogators held his lips and poured water over his mouth.
8. The Senate committee found a photo of what looked like a well-used waterboarding station at a site where there was no reported use of the technique. The CIA could not explain the presence of the waterboard.
10. CIA officers would “strip a detainee naked, shackle him in the standing position for up to 72 hours, and douse [him] repeatedly with cold water.”
Read them and weep.