There’s a lot going on.
- The last day of the Supreme Court term with a couple of major decisions due, along with the possible retirement of Justice Breyer.
- Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense for Gerald Ford and George W. Bush, has died.
- Bill Cosby’s conviction was overturned by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, and he’s been released.
- The Trump Organization and its top executive will be indicted for tax fraud today.
- A Federal court has blocked Florida’s new law that penalizes social media companies from blocking politicians.
- It’s still really hot.
Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit.